Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello after a long silence

Hey people, just some notification, me is going for economics degree in uwa, yea, after a long wait, I'm finally going to university.

Soo, I 'm leaving tomorrow! That's so fast. At night. Gonna reach there thursday morning, bahh, I've miss the most important 3 days of orientation [enrolment of subjects and stuff =( ]. But I'm still lucky anyway, got my visa yesterday! Really blessed, got it after 6 working days. And will be living on campus, St George's college.

Too many things to bring over, hope and hope they don't be overweight, haha. Start from scratch, coz' I know practically no one there. =x

Byee people, miss ya!

Previously so lazyyy to update. Btw, I went to kelantan just 2 days ago, haha, perhaps will post about that some other time. =D

6 comments:

boney said...

congrates..well perth is different than msia...just keep urself warm and i'll see u at the end of the year

Hui Hui said...

haha, thx. sure, will meet u up during summer break, urs ending on nov too?

Yoke Cheng said...

I will miss u so much!! ='(

Hui Hui said...

me too ler, dont get to meet u, the last time was u drove pass me one,haha. will miss u too!

xting said...

HUIHUI!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will miss you like crazy!! =(((

Hui Hui said...

sektengggg! i will miss you like crazy more than any words to say~~