Sunday, July 26, 2009

Heloo again, it's 1 week plus here already.

Had lectures for a week now. Ok, it's not interesting. This coming week tutorials and labs coming up, I certainly have a lot of work to do now. =( And everything I need to prepare myself as in the lecture materials and tutorial sheets and also diy those questions which I don't know, guess this is called the independent-study. =x

Food, well, western food, 'subways' and big pieces of chicken are the norm in college i'm staying now, I don't wanna get fat here.=( But i guess it's impossible unless I don't eat, but it's so tempting, how could you not eat?You paid for it anyway. sighs.

Well, just know a couple of new people, not many yet, still try to make more friends here, aiks. Not fun at all. And walking 25 mins to biz building? Definitely a good exercise. And plus 8am classes everyday to thursday? Yea, hope i don't wake up late again.

Oh, and i got an offer from royal holloway london. Shheesh? I'm already here. I shouldn't get, coz' it may be disturbing when i thought of it.


Currently: being full of the chicken and rice dinner with vanilla icecream and peaches.

Things I gonna do later : do stats tutorial and hopefully the compulsory online modules. grr, i dislike those, and and probably some reading before tmr's class. Yea rite, hope, im such a lazy bum.

Ohoh, before i forgot, i join the ocf (overseas christian fellowship) and went to subiaco church of christ. The people there make me feel not so miserable, hah. pretty good. Tuesday is the club carnival, planning to join some clubs and get to know people.

Getting to make friends here has been harder than I thought, don't think that it's fun here. ohwell, i should get my stuff done.

current address: North B13, St George's College (within UWA), Mounts Bay Road, Crawley, Western Australia 6009.
mobile : +61422776680

2 comments:

Yoke Cheng said...

I dont wana see a big pao coming back in the end of d year. LOL
hey hey girl gona take care ya! drink much much water, dun get sore throat, dont too late slp n late to class again, although i knw time is not enough for us to complete hw, and lastly hope u hav a happy life there! =)

Hui Hui said...

hahaha,yealo, i dont wanna become a big pao, need to find weighing machine and weigh,lol.yealo, i always didnt drink much water, cham, tight d.hah. u too, miss u!