Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frustrated at first, interesting at the end

Yesterday night at last i switched to a smoke-free air room, coz' I really can't breathe properly and always have a hard time to sleeep, i hate smokeeee! The lady beside even brought a guy back and don't know what they were doing, laughed so cynically. At least now I can sleep with peace.

This morning wasn't feeling that well, wanted to visit the clinic but canceled the plan. Late 10mins to work and had to go pavilion to source attire in billabong and return some stuff in parkson. Slow employeees, very low efficiency, geram sangat. Cab drivers today were harsh, one con me RM3 for putting the clothes in the boot, one scolded me, 'you tak tau diam diam la!'. Whoa thought I don't know my place , helooooo, I work here, I will know the office area quite well now.

After that, money crisis. But managed to find my way to raja chulan and search for that specific bank. If not, I'll be stranded in bukit bintang and won't be able to resume my work in 1utama. Met up sabrina the superior in 1u and loan clothings again, then to m8 studio.

It started like this, around mon or tues, she asked if I'm interested to be her talent for that column, so I was thinking why not eh? It sounds interesting. Oooh, little did I know I can be pampered with nice make up and hairdo, you just sit there and everything was done for you, how nice, first time on all these. They used natural colour eyeshadow, grey brownish. And plaits for my hair, hehe, I kinda like it. :P The theme was beach casual style, since most of the clothes are from billabong.Necklaces from accesorize, i like them tooo, and the red hot handbag I wantttt, but it's too expensive.

Managed to sneakily take a few when they asked me to change coz' impossible could take while all the people were there.


my very black panda eye is gone! make up wonders :) and the hair behind
Align Center

After taking off the eyelashes, ahhh, comfortable
I don't like fake eyelashes, like there's a weight sticking on your eye

So yea, my a lot of first times, interesting and tiring 2nd week of work.

CNY coming, woooohoooo!

No comments: