Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally Employed

2011! I must make it a promising year. I have many plans so procrastination, please shoo away and don't overtake meee.

After slacking for 1 month and 3 weeks, finally I opened the word document and make the last amendment in my letter and send to various companies. I did not hope for anything as my duration of employment gonna be so shooooort.

Internship has become a must these days, it's like a prerequisite prior to graduation, not just one, but probably more than one, two perhaps. Therefore students like us have to look out for it to keep up with others.

And I just had so much joy when I received that call, even if they don't pay me, I am super willing to work, i just made a call to accept that offer but forgotten to ask if they give any allowance, I'm too shy to call back again. =X Probably I can email.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

Yesterday I was so worried that I literally searched every website with rental properties in damansara as the room that i found previously might not be that good. I googled high and low, but most of the results are disappointing. Part of the reason coz I need to move in immediately, like this week, that is why it increases my anxiety.


Anyhoooos, I found 2 rooms that are nearby to damansara uptown tower, around 20mins walk, that would be fine since I always walk to the business school in 20 to 25 mins. One is a shoplot but they make it into rooms and rent them out, one is in a double storey terrace. The shoplot one might be cheaper, 550 for 5 weeks including utilities and the person seems friendly as oppose to the landlady at the terrace.

'For no word from God will ever fail.' - Luke 1:37

Ahh, God never fails to help us you see, just like what the pastor said yesterday, Wheeehooo!

CLEO, I am coming!! :D I kept imagine that I would follow the boss around to look for new attire to publish for the next month, ohwells, let's see. I'll definitely write about the experience there.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

yayyyyy
great to hear that!!!!
congrats my dear~~
ajak me out k! :)
all the best in CLEO!!

Hui Hui said...

hey honeyy! thankss :) sure will ajak you, will learn to take bus there, haha. <3