Sunday, April 18, 2010

Aiesec State Conference #1

During Easter, I went to a 3day 2 nights aiesec state conference. Starting 5th April. We carpooled to the Bickley campsite.


Early morning, just arrived
denyse and menglu from curtin



scenery around the campsite


the reservoir, menglu is from shandong, china

We are designated to the respective dorms, I'm in dorm C, spot my bed with a yellow blanket?



First day of conference is all about leadership and management talk and aiesec vision stuff like that. I vaguely remember the specific activities but there's station games where we need to pair up and do a three-legged race. We need to do something in the station to get the clue for the location of the next destination. Having the leg tied was tiring and painful coz' of the rope. Nevertheless, it was quite fun. I paired with a korean guy, hyo chan from curtin. I remember one of the station is you must eat sheep's tongue, raw and frozen, ewwwww. But only one person is required to eat so chan ate it of course! =P I'm evil. Another one is build something from spaghetti and marshmallows.


Yay, completed the station games and at night chilling out


mira from kenya and studying in curtin, andrew on the right


irwin from labuan and chan from korea


this is a very sweet drink =P

At night they had loud music and the theme was jocks and cheerleaders. Apparently a lot of people don't have their costume, pheww, luckily.


mark, jake and avinash
cheryl, josephine and me


cheryl from singapore, uwa as well
i'm so old =( a lot of people there are just 19



Interesting night for me to see, all sorts of ahem actions and dances for me to watch, HAHA. From this I can say that they are really wild, tsk tsk.

No comments: