Thursday, December 25, 2008

Feliz Navidad!

Hohoho. Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! =) Yea, it's a tad late as my xanga has been merajuk-ing. I couldn't open the page for 2 days. Bahh.

Anyway,shall have a change then for christmas! New start. =D

My christmas eve spent on pcghs certifying my stuff. I still don't like lim seng eng with her sort of snobbish attitude. And I found lots of information in the counselling corner. Wonder why I didn't know and utilize it, have always thought that the counselling corner would be sure a boring place.

Ooh, and I finally saw the newly renovated washroom. Nice. They should do this earlier when I'm still in high school so I can benefit from it. Haha.


This year my church don't have christmas service, so I just spent my morning sleeping. And for lunch had kfc and sweet potato soup and tang yuan. Was full that I don't feel like eating during dinner. Am at home the whole day, kinda boring.

6 days to new year 2009. What's your new year resolutions?

1 comment:

Peiying said...

now, don't you just love blogspot where you get to see your friends updates through the RSS feed. way easier than checking the links one by one.